Jump Rule & FAQ
now browsing by category
Around ONE THOUSAND people celebrates with Jumping Fun Kids on our grand opening day July 26th 2014.
<!–more Read article here>
Hope to see you in our unique one of a kind Party Vault – a real vault from a real bank!
Party of two or party of two hundred? No problem! BOOK NOW or call us at 714-787-4994
Jump Room Safety Rules
These rules are set for your children’s protection. Please follow them and do remind your children to follow them as well.
1. Parent must sign WAIVER OF LIABILITY form prior to entering the jump room
2. Socks must be worn in the jump rooms at all times! No shoes, No bare feet!
3. No running.
4. No hiding behind equipment.
5. No FOOD, GUM, CANDY or DRINKS in Jump rooms! We have designated eating area.
6. Feet FIRST down the slides! Lift arms to prevent elbow burn!
7. Allow time for others to exit the slide before you slide.
8. Do NOT stand at bottom of the slide or climb up the slide area, use side steps!
9. Enter and Exit all equipment properly, climbing over side walls will NOT be tolerated!
10. Do NOT lean over the edge of equipment!
11. Step or sit and slide off the equipment, do not jump off.
12. Empty pockets and remove jewelry (we are not responsible for lost or broken items).
13. Watch for smaller kids and play nicely!
14. Flips, somersaults, or other stunts can result in expulsion from facility.
15. Be careful, you play at your own risk! (adults and kids)
16. Must wear provided shoe in front of the Restroom door to use the restroom.
17. Children under 4 years of age must be accompanied by adult on jumper.