1. Parent must sign WAIVER OF LIABILITY form prior to entering the jump room.
2. Socks must be worn in the jump rooms at all times! No shoes, No bare feet!
3. No running.
4. No hiding behind equipment.
5. No FOOD, GUM, CANDY or DRINK in Jump rooms! We have designated eating area.
6. Feet FIRST down the slides! Lift arms to prevent elbows burn!
7. Allow time for others to exit the slide before you slide.
8. Do NOT stand at bottom of the slide or climb up the slide area, use side steps!
9. Enter and Exit all equipment properly, climbing over side walls will NOT be tolerated!
10. Do NOT lean over the edge of equipment!
11. Step or sit and slide off the equipment, do not jump off.
12. Empty pockets and remove jewelry (we are not responsible for lost or broken items).
13. Watch for smaller kids and play nicely!
14. Flips, somersaults, or other stunts can result in expulsion from facility.
15. Be careful, you play at your own risk! (adults and kids)
16. Must wear provided shoes in front of the Restroom door to use the restroom.
17. Children under 4 years of age must be accompanied by adult on jumper.
18. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
19. No Pets allowed except service animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability.
20. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
21. No stroller is allowed please.